Friday, May 16, 2014

Girl Talk: My Favorite Beauty Products

Things I can't live without
Things of note: I've been rocking benefit Hoola since high school, but I recently switched from Bare Minerals loose foundation to Jane Iredale pressed powder because I wanted fuller coverage. However, Bare Escentuals brushes are amazing.
Also, the Tangle Teezer will change your life, you should go buy one.

































I don't blog about fashion or beauty products very often, but I've been trying to spend more time primping myself everyday. I don't necessarily mind the way I look without makeup, but I see nothing wrong with cosmetics, nor do I think I should discourage my girls from experimenting and wearing makeup everyday when they are older. I look better and feel better when I am put together. Truth.
Featured above are the products I find myself using the most these days (because you were dying to know, right?).

I didn't forget the mascara, because I have to confess that I am kind of a mascara slut. I'll use whatever is cheap and on sale. Right now I'm using the good ol' green and pink tube (you know the stuff).

  • Do you use any of the same products as me? 
  • What are your cosmetic must have items?


3 comments:

  1. I have the hoola bronzer and love it!!! Such a great contour color. All of benefits products are pretty freaking Awesome.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I pretty much put it all over my face...and my boobs sometimes. Ya know, to contour the cleave and all.

      Delete
  2. there is no mascara worth buying other than the pink & green!
    i don`t know what that tangle teezer does, but i know that i need it.

    ReplyDelete