Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I WANNA GO TO PACIFIC PARK!

 This is a sponsored post and is made possible by US Family Guide and Pacific Park. My opinions are my own, your experience may vary. Peace, yo.
We seriously need to beat the heat. It's day 3 of 90 degree weather and I have a feeling it is only gonna get hotter from here on out. I'm thinking about taking the fam to iconic Pacific Park for a day of rides, games and ocean views. Plus, the beach is always a couple degrees cooler.
image via pacpark.com

Located in Santa Monica, California, Pacific Park is another one of those I can't believe I grew up here and have never been things for me. There is so much to do in Southern California, I gotta get caught up and see all the sights. I guess that's what summer vacation is for!
The park is free to enter and hang out, but a wristband is required to go on rides. Naturally, I poked around the internets and found a discount! 
 
20% OFF UNLIMITED RIDE WRISTBAND at Pacific Park - Santa Monica
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=9662&dealid=530 @usfg
 
Aaand if rides aren't your thing, there's food, games and THE BEACH! I think this would be such an awesome family day or couple's date night (hint hint). There's nothing more romantic than a top of the world ferris wheel kiss, amiright?

No comments:

Post a Comment