Friday, February 7, 2014

#Sochilympics!

I love the Winter Olympics. My husband is a FIFA guy, but give me some speed skating and I'm good. Not to mention Sochi is a whole level of entertainment by itself.
Seriously, if you're not following #SochiProblems you need to. NEED TO.
Here are my top 5 twitter moments of the Sochilympics (BTW the games haven't even started yet).

#5
Yup. There are reports of hidden cameras in the Sochi bathrooms....to monitor plumbing problems.

#4
The plumbing systems are not equipped to handle solid matter. Hence the much needed cameras!

#3
Don't drink the water. Or wash your face with it. In fact, just don't turn the tap on. Ever. Now at least we know why they drink so much vodka over there.

#2
Seriously. And another thought? Any homosexual individuals who were not included in the games this year got the last laugh. (let's raise a glass of clear, sparkling water and flush a wad of TP in their honor!)

#1


I give this a 10/10 finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment