Saturday, February 1, 2014

Slumpy

Yesterday, someone asked me where I've been.
Honestly? I've been asleep.
I have been in PJ mode since Christmas. 

It's been a week? week n' a half? since I've blogged, and the last post I wrote was about a dream I had. Something is up with my sleep cycle and I can honestly say I've slept the last month away. I'm talking 10-12 hours a night, with an hour nap in the middle of the day. And I'm still tired! Or maybe that's making me tired? I need help. I need to help myself....after I take an after breakfast snooze.
But, huzzah!
Today is a new month and I'm still here, kind of kicking. If I can get it in gear, I have some giveaways planned, so stick around. (I swear)


1 comment:

  1. High five, sister. Same here. Slowly getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete