Friday, February 14, 2014

Minted Wall Art is My New Favorite Thing Ever.

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Minted rocks.
Swift Fox by Natalie Groves available on minted.com
Blue Bird limited edition print by Faye Femister 
Averie's favorite print
Have you heard of minted. ? If you're the least bit hip to the blogsophere, I'm sure you're familiar with their Triple Thick business cards. At least, that's what came to my mind when I thought of Minted. However, I just found out Minted has a whole other side and offers really cool wall art!

Minted works with independent artists and their selection of limited edition prints is constantly changing. When you purchase art through minted, a portion of your sale is donated to Every Mother Counts, a global advocacy for maternal mortality reduction, that aims to inform women of the preventable complications during pregnancy that often lead to death.


The whole ordering process is pretty easy. You find your print, choose the type of paper you want (standard or premium archival), pick out a frame and that's it. Plus, there are a bunch of different frames to choose from. Your print is shipped directly to you. All you have to do is decide where to display your swanky new wall bling.
After looking through all the Minted limited edition prints, I thought I'd share some of my family's favorites: 

Wood Grain Hearts limited edition print by Max and Bunny
Bel's fav

Vintage Keys limited edition print by Stacey Meacham
Jeffrey's fav
Vintage Seattle limited edition print by Devon J. Carlson
Cat's fav




























Well, what do you think? You know I wouldn't steer you wrong, so I hope you all go check out the hundreds of pieces on Minted. Mother's day is coming up...hint hint..

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! Never heard of them to be honest :oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you liked their stuff. Minted.com is really cool and does just about everything paper related (announcements, business cards, stationary etc).

      Delete