Monday, February 24, 2014

Ehrmann Mixim Love Boat Recap! #MiximLove

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own, all content is original.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's (or my personal fav, Galentine's) weekend. I treated myself to a much needed pedicure before my husband and I headed to the Queen Mary to hang out with Ehrmann Mixim Yogurt for an evening of music, dancing and charity. Oh, and yogurt! 
The sweet Mixim tasting bar aboard the Queen Mary aka The Love Boat 

I had such a great time hanging out with the Ehrmann Mixim family. They really went all out to launch their new product and celebrated by setting the Guinness World Record for "Number of Couples Simultaneously Feeding Each Other". Yes, that is a record now.

Over 200 couples fed one another Mixim Yogurt to set a Guiness World Record. We looked good in pink.
Photo via EhrmannUSA
After making history, Christian Ehrmann generously thanked everyone for coming out and donated $20,000 to Children's Heart Foundation. I was really impressed by the caliber of the Ehrmann Mixim family. They mingled with their guests and even served us yogurt. Seriously a cool, down to earth company.
www.ehrmannusa.com
CEO Christian Ehrmann on the right, handing off his $20,000.00 check to CHF.
Photo Via EhrmannUSA
Now, for the yogurt. There were 6 different varieties to choose from: blackberry with pomegranate and granola, raspberry with dark and light chocolate, cherry with dark chocolate, strawberry and granola, mango with pineapple, coconuts and almonds and honey coconut almond. I am not ashamed to admit I tried all 6 flavors. They were awesome, but my favorite was the honey coconut almond.
I eat my yogurt by candle light. 


The rest of the night was a blast. Dancing, fireworks, more dancing and Jeffrey and I even got to play a "How much do you know about your spouse" game (we won Miley Cyrus tickets, yo).

I am now a Ehrmann Mixim girl, and not just because of the company invited me to come aboard their "Love Boat". I will buy their product because it is not only delicious, but I personally met the CEO and listened to him talk about the importance of making healthy choices for his family. That hit home and I will definitely make this a part of my family's diet.

For more information about Ehrmann Mixim, check out their facebook page, IG and follow on twitter! Ehrmann USA is very social media friendly!
If you want to learn about Children's Heart Foundation, check them out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment