Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanks Sophia Grace

This week it is Averie's dream to become "Internet Famous" (isn't that all our dreams?). Her plan of attack? Form a band with the next door neighbor, write a song, make a music video and ask me to post it on my blog. Easy.
Her idea came from my negligent parenting and her ability to surf YouTube for Sophia Grace videos ALL DAY.
So just remember you saw it here first! 

I now present Pink Power performing their original song, "Queen of Pink" (it's sure to get them internet famous).



Note my daughter's mad back up dancer skills and the half pony. Can you say, TRENDSETTER?
But in all seriousness, I am a little worried that interweb famedom is one of my child's legitimate goals. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up she will look you in the eye and say, "A Millionaire". When you ask the follow up question pertaining to how she will attain said million dollars, she will explain that she is simply going to take the class in high school that tells you how to become one (Tycoon 101, duh).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go pick up my Feminist Mother of the Year Award I just won.



 
 
 

1 comment: