Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hi Babyboo! {Think of the Babies!}

via

I love Yo Gabba Gabba. Slightly more than my kids do.
When I heard that Yo Gabba Gabba creators (and former Aquabats) Scott and Ben Schultz were working on new project, Hi Babyboo!, I was like, When is this happening and how can I be a part of this? I also asked if I could don a crazy costume and be a regular character on the show...still waiting to hear back from them..
The good news is, you actually can be an active part of the creation of the show because it is still in the we need support & funding stages! If you head on over to Hi Babyboo!'s Kickstarter page, you can opt to donate to the production of the show and win super duper prizes!
The Schultz's are pretty much just regular Joe's who live down the street from me-not big shot producer moguls out to make a buck off of your babyboo. The DIY feel of Yo Gabba Gabba is what makes it such a fun, refreshing show. Hi Babyboo! will have the same feel, but will be geared toward the 2 and under crowd with more music, more dancing and less story lines (so more baby rock out time!!). I have no doubt in my mind that your baby and I will watch the show and become uber fans. If you're interested and want more information, watch the video below and check out the fun at http://www.hibabyboo.com


4 comments:

  1. i think maybe i had a second child just so it wouldn't be weird for me to keep watching yo gabba gabba. i wish i could be dj lance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If watching Yo Gab by yourself is weird, I am queen of the freaks.

      Delete
  2. I love Yo Gabba Gabba, so excited about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My youngest didn't get into Yo Gabba Gabba until recently. I think she would have dug Hi Babyboo!

      Delete