Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Study of Bug Nests

I live in a house infested with Bug Nests.
No, it's not what you think.
Anabel's nick name is Bugs (I'll share that story another day) and I'm pretty sure she is half squirrel. She collects all the bits and scraps that she finds and stashes these hoards away under pillows, in purses and anywhere else she can tuck her treasures away.
While picking up the living room, I found her latest Bug Nest.
10460544414_3f4045039b_b

The interesting thing about this nest is the fact that we have not had any balloons in the house for MONTHS and we most certainly do not have a dog; ergo, we do not have chew toys.
Fascinating stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaa! Isa does the same exact thing! Her`s mostly consists of tiny, torn up pieces of paper. I find them in every purse or tin or pouch she owns.

    ReplyDelete