Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy October!

 


Fooled you! Let's talk about Christmas.
Every year, I find myself facing the same dilemma: Small living room.
I have to awkwardly place our Christmas tree in the corner and whoever sits on the left side of the sofa has to swat branches out of the way.
Then come the presents. As they accumulate, my floor space dissipates. Before I know it, we are creating hoarder style pathways to make it to and from the TV.

This year, I am consulting Oh, Mighty Pinterest for ideas. Do I make a Christmas tree on the wall? Table top tree on a wooden crate with presents underneath? So many ideas to consider. I'd like to invite you to join my Pinterest board and tag me with any and all Space Saving Christmas Ideas.
http://www.pinterest.com/sweetmarie/little-christmas/
I'd appreciate any ideas and advice on how to make my teeny townhome a winter wonderland!

4 comments:

  1. Hang your tree upside-down from the ceiling !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. treetopia.com sells an actual upside down tree! They also sell a cool "corner tree".

      Delete
  2. One year, I put a smaller, skinnier tree on top of a little table. I put a TON of lights on it and it was just as delightful as anything full-sized. :)

    ReplyDelete