Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Only 111 Days Until Christmas!


I am that person you hate. The lady who puts up Christmas lights November first. You groan at the Christmas isle that surfaces at Target in late August while I salivate and ponder what colors/themes/lights/tree topper I will go with this season.

Sure I'll put up a thing for Halloween (ugh--sooooo over it)
Maybe throw a festive gourd in the mix for Thxgvng

But SANTA IS COMING and I will be ready for him.
Untitled
She'll be ready, too.

4 comments:

  1. I am the Christmas Scrooge--NO DECORATIONS UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER. And, if it were up to me, after we opened the presents I would take it all down. W makes me leave it up until New Years. Blerg. (But I LOVE the season, just only for 30 days.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now you got me all excited as well :oD

    I LOOOOOOOOVE Christmas!

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mean that person i LOVE! ;)
    they were setting up tents in the target parking lot, and i thought to myself "yeah i`m sure you`ll have pumpkins first - but i know you`re REALLY for christmas trees!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. 69 days :oD
    Don't ask me how I ended up at this post lol

    have a great day!
    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete