Monday, July 1, 2013

Spin! Pizza Love


Untitled
Disclaimer: My family was treated to an afternoon at Spin! Pizza in exchange for this review.

 I cannot- not- go for pizza. If a new place is opening, I am the first in line to check it out.
Spin! Pizza in Orange, California, was on my NEED TO TRY list, and quite frankly, should be on yours. With gourmet toppings, gluten free options and fresh ingredients, Spin's wood fired pizza impressed me, my husband and even our kids (the real pizza critics).
The girls enjoyed their personal pizzas and personal attention the servers lavished upon them. Seriously, the servers are Spin Pizza are the most attentive and energetic people I have ever come across.

Untitled
Salsiccia con mela con Jeffrey's Elbow


Jeffrey and I ordered the Salsiccia con mela (Italian Sausage & Apples with glazed pecans) pizza. Of course I ordered a pizza with apples on it, wouldn't you? BTW, we also enjoyed the attention from the servers, especially when Jeffrey let them order his beer for him. Yup, we trusted their judgment and said, "Bring us a beer that would go well with our food," and they didn't disappoint.

Untitled
Clockwise from top left: Mango, Blueberry Butter Cookie, Coffee, Chocolate

After stuffing ourselves silly with delicious pizza, we HAD to try some gelato. Now, I am a gelato snob, and good gelato is hard to come by. Spin! Pizza's gelato was delightful. It tasted fresh and real; not of artificial flavors and imitation syrups. The gelato was the perfect way to end our meal, and good enough to warrant a visit to Spin! on its own.
SO, if you're in the neighborhood and looking for an impressive meal at a friendly restaurant, for less than a fortune, definitely give Spin! Pizza a try. In fact, Spin! has become one of our favorite lunch spots, so maybe you'll run into us (we'll share)(maybe)!
Untitled
Approval face.
 
Give it a Spin!
1623 West Katella Orange,
California 92867
PHONE:714-633-7746

No comments:

Post a Comment