Friday, July 19, 2013

#RecklessLove recap


You know my girls, Jess & Liz, right?
We had an epic girl's night out last week, hitting up not one, but two awesome parties in Santa Monica. In one night! Us Momz don't mess around. When we literally have one night away, we do it up.
After getting our makeup done at Benefit Cosmetics, we headed over to Bodega Bar in Santa Monica for Rebel Coast Winery's tasting party.  I am new to L.A. parties, but I have noticed that there are a few key things you must have in place to successfully throw a Los Angeles shindig:
  • Photobooths with copious amounts of campy props- I especially appreciated the wooden handlebar 'stache on a stick
  • Free flowing alcohol- This was easily accomplished since the host was a winery. Rebel Coast was very generous with their samples!
  • Fooooood- Artisan pizza everywhere at that party (went perfectly with Rebel Coast's red, Reckless Love)
  • Movie premier backdrop- I have seen these pop up at almost all the hip events lately. Expect one at my 7 year old's birthday.
IMG_9880
  • Favors- Goodie bags aren't just for kid's birthday parties anymore. Rebel Coast gave out sweet mustache temp tattoos (of course we donned ourselves with them!)
  • Mason Jars- Rebel coast gave out commemorative mason jars to drink samples out of. I wanted one of these so badly, but I think you had to be one of the very first people in the bar to snag one. I thought fashionably late was the way to go..wrong! Come early for the neato stuff next time.
  • In House Barber- Yes, Rebel Coast had a barber available in case you wanted a shave. Swaggy.
Thank you to Rebel Coast Winery for an awesome night. I speak for myself (for my ladies, too) and I needed this. Now, more pictures.
IMG_9883
IMG_9888
Photos courtesy Irocksowhat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment