Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just #ShoeMe Link Up

Shoes are magical. THEY ARE.
SHOES. If you don't have a thing for shoes, I don't think we can be friends. I mean, come on.. It's shoes.
For me, retail therapy is 100% shopping for a funky new pair of kicks. I probably have over 50 pairs (the picture above is from over a year ago. The collection has grown.). Most of my footwear (and wardrobe) is from thrift stores. Yes, I am a second hand shoe wearer. I'm not scared! I use insoles or throw them in the dryer on hot and call it good.
My current favorites are my vintage Peacocks I scored at Saver's. Check these ladies out:
There's nothing like an awesome pair of kitten heels to spice up your outfit, AMIRIGHT??
Peacocks in Action! Photo via @peachonearth on Instagram

Psssst, my husband has a shoe secret.......

Oh, the 1990's! Oh, wearing weird stuff and calling it punk rock, how I miss those days. I love that I married a man with rainbow sequin Doc Martins in his shoe box.
Do you have a shoe thing? I'd love to link up and take a looksee into your closet....
If you'd like to share your ShoeMe post on social media, please use the hashtags #ShoeMe and #SCLB!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of second hand shoes - there's always a better chance of finding something unique that nobody else has. Thanks for sharing your shoe collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Outing those shoes -- I love it. And I love your husband!

    ReplyDelete