Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hooray for Pizza Day: Fresh Brother's Hollywood

Untitled
We were the first to arrive because we were hungry. No one gets in the way of my pizza.
I used to be embarrassed that my favorite food is pizza, but there is no denying that I am a serious pizza addict. I'll eat my slice with just about any topping on it, from the works to just plain cheese. It was no surprise that I jumped on the opportunity to attend the grand opening of Fresh Brother's newest store in Hollywood and review their stellar pizza.
With my family in tow, I arrived at Fresh Brother's and was delighted at the kid friendly events going on: A make your own pizza station, a table full of "play" pizza dough and face painting. Our kids immediately ditched us and got to work decorating their own pizza boxes for their gourmet creations.


UntitledUntitledThe girls had fun making their pizzas and loved the pizza sauce, which just happens to be full of pureed veggies (I did NOT tell the kids about the special sauce ingredients). I was especially delighted when I found out that you can book a child's birthday party at Fresh Brother's and the kids can make their own pizza's. Vinnie has already requested this for her party.

My husband and I ordered our own pizza, The Fresh Mama's Favorite
Untitled
Fresh Mama Favorite: Pesto pizza with
chicken, spinach, roasted garlic, mozzarella and mushrooms.
and a Greek Salad to share. Both were delicious. We opted for Chicago style crust, but there are a ton of different options to choose from-even gluten free and vegan crusts. In fact, you can have a 100% vegan pizza made with vegan cheese! In the past, me and veganism didn't work out because of my cheese pizza needs, so maybe there is hope for me to try Veg again...just kidding.

Besides the yummy pizza, my favorite thing about Fresh Brother's is how social media savvy they are. You can order on Facebook and they have apps available that give you coupons and allow easy ordering.

We had such a great time tasting the menu and will definitely eat Fresh Brother's again.
Check them out at:
www.freshbrothers.com
or on FaceBook:
www.faceboook.com/freshbrothers


Untitled
Anabel approved pizza.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about Fresh Brothers. I hope they come to South OC. My family loves pizza and would be there in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never be embarrassed that pizza is your favorite. Be proud! :) It's one of my favorite things in the world. heehee!
    and I love Fresh Brother's - their pizza is delicious. yummy! looks like you guys had a ball. Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fresh Brothers. Their gluten free pizza is delicious. It's my favorite cheat meal. I have been a huge fan of theirs ever since going gluten free. They run a very impressive business operation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My death row meal consists of tacos, sushi and PIZZA. Don't be embarrassed!! I love Fresh Brothers and I'm so happy they're in Los Feliz! (So much closer to me now.) Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, looks like so much fun and I love Fresh Brother's! I think I've only had their pepperoni but it was good.

    ReplyDelete