Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Love in My Heart After Really Long Day


Untitled
I married a good guy. Everyone should have a Jeffrey*

I can be such a pain in the butt. Today I was I am simultaneously hyper sensitive, emotional, stubborn and dramatic. How my husband can continue to love me and show affection day in and day out, without wavering in his family centered convictions astounds me. On a day, like today, that I am completely exhausted from "not sure exactly" and want to bark at todos en El Mundo to leave me alone, Jeffrey takes over.
Thanks, Dear.

*This Jeffrey is taken. Find your own, bitch. I will cut you.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! I love the fine print on the post. Awesome! I have my days too lately, poor hubby. But he handles it well too. A man like that is hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are a great couple! and he's so lucky to have a julie!

    every dude needs a julie too! :)

    ReplyDelete