Monday, June 10, 2013

LeanMoms Week 2!



Banner 2C Alright, you know the drill. I'm here to check in with you guys and share my LeanMom's progress.

Last Week:
Right arm: 9.5"
Left arm: 9.5"
Waist (above navel): 26.5"
Waist (below navel/hips): 26.5"
Right thigh: 22"
Left thigh: 22"
Booty: 35.5"

This Week:
Right arm: 9.5"
Left arm: 9.5"
Waist (above navel): 25.5" Lost AN INCH!!!!!!
Waist (below navel/hips):  32" Lost .5"!
Right thigh: 21.5" Lost .5"!
Left thigh: 21.5" Lost .5"!
Booty: 36" Gained .5"!
THIS IS IN BOLD WITH LIMITED PUNCTUATION AND IN ALL CAPS: I CAN SEE A VISIBLE DIFFERENCE IN THE BOOTY CELLULITE DEPARTMENT. A BIG DIFFERENCE.
Did you read that^^^^^^^ I hope you did.

The workouts are getting easier to follow, since I am feeling more confident around the weight machines. The workouts are also getting easier, which means I need to increase the weights I use. Yay? Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
I followed the meal plan this week, so I am feeling really good. My skin is breaking out a little bit, because I am letting a lot of toxins out. This diet doesn't include refined sugars or processed crud.
However, I've been thinking about using the sauna at the gym, but I am kind of hesitant because of comfort zone thing/that one Seinfeld episode where Elaine grabs the boob. I just know I will accidentally do that.

If you would like to check out LeanMoms to see what I'm doing, here is a pretty linky badge for your clicking pleasure.


 Banner 4C

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the booty (in a non-perv way).

    Just do the sauna and sit on your hands to avoid the grabs.

    ReplyDelete