Sunday, June 2, 2013

I've Been Busy (for once)!


Untitled

Last week flew by and I can't believe it is already Sunday! I have been all over the place with my family.
There is too much stuff to cover, so here are some pictures.
Untitled
Had a girl's night and went to the opening party for Land of Nod at South Coast Plaza
Got to spend a night at Disneyland with my hubs thanks to Disney's Magical Meet Up!


Untitled
Added another Grandma to the family! Congratulations, Grandpa Kent! 
Yay for being busy, but super yay for the lazy days of summer that are coming up!
Does anyone have summer vacation plans that will make everyone jealous?

2 comments:

  1. my husband and i have a cruise to cozumel (without KIDS!?!) coming up in july. that's enough to incite jealousy, right? i might already be counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new grandma!!! AWESOME!!!

    now.... can u make some time for your old bud? hehe. xo!!!

    ReplyDelete