Monday, June 17, 2013

Eat Brownies, Get Muscles! Lenny & Larry's Review

My gym bag is in regular use these days (hooray!). Is yours?

Packing for the gym everyday is a pain in the butt, so I have a separate bag full of my essentials. When I get home from the gym I replenish what's needed and hang it up until the next go. What is in my bag these days?
Well...

Untitled
I reached out to Lenny & Larry's to ask permission to review their awesome products simply because I wanted to share how much I love their Muscle Brownies with you guys. First of all, they are delicious. They are filling like a muscle bar, but chocolaty and rich like a treat. Plus, they have lower calories than tons of other protein bar options, contain NO sugar alcohols (find out why that matters here), are all natural, aaaaaaaand pack 20 grams of protein per brownie! Since I am toning up and trying to get as much protein in as possible, a Lenny & Larry's Cookies & Cream Muscle Brownie has been my special after boot camp treat lately.
What flavor would you pick?


Untitled BTW, I feel like I need to mention that this company is downright cool. They are devoted to keeping as much crap out of their products, while building a culture based on integrity and healthy diet/attitude. In short: You get to eat a brownie, get muscles and feel warm and fuzzy because you bought from a community conscious company. Bonus!
www.lennylarry.com

If you are interested in trying these gems out, you can find Lenny&Larry's products at various retailers, or buy directly online and save a bunch of moolah. 

 I did not get paid to write this review, but was sent some samples to try. I love Lenny & Larry's and believe in this company (for more reasons than their brownies are tasty).  As always, my words are my own!

14 comments:

  1. whoa! 20 grams of protein! that's amazing. :) That's so cool. I think I would try the peanut butter brownie and the cookies and cream.
    Great review.
    xoxo
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! They are so good. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Whenever I've tried these kinds of things, I have always felt like I was eating either twigs, or dirt, disguised with chocolate. Your review is tempting me to give them a try - prolly the triple chocolate, and the cookies & cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are really filling and only 170 calories, too!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the great review!!!

    ~Alyssa at Lenny and Larry's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! I have been really watching all the products/chemicals that go into the food we eat and this sounds great! I am definitely going to check them out. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company also sells a line of yummy all natural vegan cookies, too! Definitely something to try!

      Delete
  5. Sounds pretty good, I can wait to try them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to try them :)

      Delete
  6. whoa! i think i'm gonna buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've heard of these bars before. I'll have to check out my local market and see if they carry them. The peanut butter and triple chocolate ones would be my choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of these... I'm kind of curious as to how they taste now =)

    ReplyDelete