Friday, April 26, 2013

When In Doubt, Make


Things have been a bit crazy around here. Having to share kids with other adults is tough. Adults are tough.
Somedays, I just need to shut off my grown up brain that can't stop thinking about all the stressful grown up things, take a deep breath and bake something.

Untitled
I love my^step mommy amiright??
Because, at the end of the day, my family is still here. The kids are happy with us, my husband is by my side and we have a roof over our heads.
We have big ass cupcakes.
Life can't be that bad.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, :) do you think you might write a post on being a step parent? I am a step parent, and I feel like it really is the hardest job out there. There are not enough step parents out in 'blog land'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a hard job, and you're absolutely right: there aren't enough of us step parents on the internets. I've often thought about posting more personal stuff regarding the ups, downs and everyday step parenting emotions that I (we) go through. Without beating on "real mommy"... which sometimes is all I want to do, if you know what I mean. I will definitely collect my thoughts and write some words soon! Thank you so much for your input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,: )#) do you consider you may create the publish upon as being a action mother or father? I'm the action mother or father, as well as Personally i think such as it truly is the actual toughest work available. You will find insufficient action mother and father away within 'blog land'.

    2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Coins XBOXelo boosting

    ReplyDelete