Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Insta Amber Alert: Charice Beaumont

Last night, as I was scrolling through my Instagram feed, I came across this repost:

Untitled

The interesting thing (to me) was that the reposter was not from Utah. No where near Utah, in fact. As I continued to scroll down my feed, I saw the same repost again and again and as the night progressed, almost everyone I follow took 10 seconds out of their life to try and save Charice's.

Untitled

And you know what? She was found alive the next morning.

Details have not been released as to what happened and whether or not she was kidnapped, or if she was a tween that just sloughed school.. but maybe, just maybe, the right person saw this and her life was saved. Anyways, I'd like to think that was the case.

1 comment:

  1. Update- The police released a statement that she was not kidnapped. In case anyone was wondering.

    ReplyDelete