Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hyundai Epic Playdate Recap


Untitled
 
Every chance we get, my husband and I try to make Off The Couch memories with our kids. No TV, no computer, no video games. Hyundai is on the same page and hosted a family fun Epic Playdate at Dos Pueblos Ranch in beautiful Goleta, California. Like lucky ducks, we were able to attend!

Untitled
As promised (the epic part) we launched rockets, participated in a giant art project, wrapped ourselves in tin foil (wut!!), played ultimate beach blanket volley ball and, as Hyundai so elequently put it, "Unleashed our inner child on our children".

IMG_0182

What kind of memories does your family want to make today?
 
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

19 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I wanted to go and if I lived in CA I would have. Looks like a total party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool family event! I don't know that my family has any "none couch fun" but it has been well established you are a MUCH better mom than I :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the kind of fun that happens sacked out on the couch while the kids watch Netflix, too. Nap fun, snuggle fun, eating popped corn out of the fat folds of my neck fun!

      Delete
  3. What the foil? How fun! My daughter would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids would love that! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a fun mom. What a super cool event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hyundai IS cool! I know this because some of my favorite characters drives one in The Walking Dead.

    The non-couch fun I think of is vacuuming and doing the dishes, but I don't think that's what you meant. Maybe I need to get out some aluminum foil and make some memories with my kidlets.

    Thanks for inspiring me to do non-housecleaning activities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the foil hats. You guys rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband and I need to do more things like this with our little girl. Thanks for the inspiration and sharing your fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mostly I want a tinfoil bra.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tinfoil looks good on you. Your kids will remember this for years to come, I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cool. And hey! I just bought a Hyundai.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm lucky if I make 'On the couch' memories with my kids these days :-) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this--your pics are so fun. I totally wanted to be there. Tin foil hats are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah looks fun! I was supposed to go but couldn't convince my husband to take off work and/or drive up there lol

    ReplyDelete