Friday, April 19, 2013

30 Day Shred, Day 2

Well, I did "The Shred" last night and was pleased that I could actually finish the workout! In the past, when doing Insanity and other ridiculous workouts, it was always discouraging to poop out in the warm up. 90% of the time when trying to get back into working out, I quit within the first 15 minutes. Luckily, 30 Day Shred is only 20 something minutes long.
Plus, I really like the way I feel this morning. A little sore, really hungry and looking forward to doing the video again tonight.

I'll be using my little 2 pound weights again today, but will try to bump up to 5 by Sunday (if I can get my hands on some).

1 comment:

  1. i love that morning soreness! you`d think it would suck, but it actually makes you excited that something is working in there!

    you go, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete