Friday, February 15, 2013

..Now, what was it?

On Tuesday (or was it Wednesday?) I had a really good idea for a post. But, the trouble is, I was in the middle of doing something else and didn't write down my stellar idea. Because that would make me a real blogger if I kept a notepad with posting ideas. So, now I find myself on Friday with some spare time to pump out a legitimate something and I got nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.
So instead, I will ask

 Well, how was it?

Untitled
This was the highlight of my day.
Behold, the traditional Valentine's Meatloaf. My mother would make one big heart shaped, katsupy, meatloaf every year. I, on the other hand, favor mini meat loaves full of grated veggies, steel cut oats and a little easy on the katsup-- but with a big dollop of sauerkraut. I am glad I married a man who likes his pickled cabbage.
Do you have any Valentine's traditions? I would love to hear about them.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    My husband loves Valentine's Day and it has grown on me!

    ReplyDelete