Monday, February 18, 2013

My Husband, The Keeper.

I love when my husband is around, and for more reasons than somedays he is the only other adult I interact with.  I love it because he can make me laugh at myself and the kids. Sometimes I just need him to laugh at how ridiculous a kid fit over {insert dumb crap} is. Sometimes, I need him to poke fun at the fits I throw over {insert completely valid and justified crap}, too.
I just have to be reminded that life is short and simple and can be sweet if I want it to be.
I am blessed that my husband is around to remind me of that.....

Untitled

Because I would not have been able to laugh at the 45 minute fit Bel threw at Knott's Bery Farm over having to walk like a big girl for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. It's so awesome to have a husband who balances you/your life. I have one, too. He's great :)

    ReplyDelete