Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting Out Out on the Right Side of the Bed

Happy New Year, duders!
Every year, I resolve to exercise more, eat better.... and half assedly do both of those things for a couple of weeks.
NOT THIS YEAR.
This year, I have promised myself I will start every day on the right side of the bed. Whether it is at 4:30 in the morning to make my sweet husband some breakfast (I have to document that I do this because some day I will may need  proof of my awesome wifeness) or at 6:30 to cook breakfast for everyone else (seriously!). Once I wake up on that side of the bed, I will try my HARDEST I'm trying really hard right now to stay pleasant and not be a yelly mom or a bitchy wife.
Untitled
Soaring with the eagles in 2013!

And maybe, just maybe, if I am in an all around better mood- I won't eat shit all day.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah awesome wifeness! 4:30 for breakfast? My husbands lucky if I toss a piece of bread at him as I running out the door.
    Good luck with 2013!!

    ReplyDelete