Friday, January 4, 2013

Lemme Tell You About...

This is a review of a cool product. I didn't get paid to do this, I am just stoked about something and want to pass it on. 'Realz.

I always enter Facebook and blog contests. I "thumbs up" all the crap and follow all the crap to eventually forget about the contest because no one contacted me, because I didn't win.
Well, I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!

Untitled

I won 3 SnapBoxes and they are so cool!
SnapBox is a company that makes affordable gallery wrapped canvas prints, and I WON 3 OF THEM!!

  • First of all, the company makes it really easy to upload your photos and choose which size you want. 
  • Secondly, the prints were shipped the next day.
  • Thirdly, my canvasses look awesome. 

Aaaaand the canvasses are in cool box frames so they can either hang on the wall or be free standing.
Cool, right? The company even has a size that works for Instagram pictures :)
If you would like to check out the site, follow this link and be sure to take advantage of the
30% off code this month.

Untitled
See? It's canvas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment