Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's a Major Award!

...okay more like a chain letter with a button for my side bar.
Liebster Award - an award passed around the blogging community for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and/or for someone that deserves some recognition for their blogging
Thank you to Chelsea Marie at Tequila Disposition for selecting me to participate!

T H E  {bendable}  R U L E S

  • Each Person Tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  • They must also answer 11 questions questions their tagger has asked them
  • They must choose 11 bloggers  3 bloggers to tag and award the Leibster. These lucky bloggers must be told in a comment.
  • The Leibster recipient must create 11 questions for their awardees to answer

11 Things About Me:

1. I like yogurt. Like, I reeeeally like yogurt. Byblos brand is my crack.
2. My favorite movie is Harold and Maude. Or Hamlet 2. Or Royal Tenenbaums.
3. I used to manage a Hot Topic and that makes me giggle.
4. I am a beauty school drop out. 
5. I have ugly pinky toes.
6. I sported a sweet Kentucky waterfall cut when I was a kid.
7. I sported a sweet Kentucky waterfall cut when I was a beauty school student but we called it some convoluted fashionista name instead. I think we called it a moule't.
8. I really wish I had never gauged my ears. 
9. I kind of wish I had never gotten tattooed.
10. If I could eat one last meal it would be at Bombay House in Provo, Utah. Still the best Indian food I have ever had.
11. I am a habitual sloucher.

11 Questions I answered:

1. What is your favorite tv show, past and/or present?
I get caught up in TV shows and have to devote days to Netflixing an entire series, so lately I have been avoiding series. I guess I am addicted to How I Met Your Mother, even though it is not that funny. I just have to see what happens. I think my favorite TV series has been It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I like terrible, terrible people.
2. If you and your family could move anywhere, where would you want to live?
I would move my family back to Utah. This instant.
My husband really, really wants to move to Florida to be sweaty and swat giant bugs and live with his Colombian relatives.
3. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
A bottle of Malta Goya  A six pack of Malta Goya.
4. What is one cause you`re really passionate about?
I have 4 kids. My spectrum of caring rarely goes beyond my house/family. Sorry, humanity. I just don't have enough energy for anything else right now. I can care from the profile pic on my Facebook. However, my right arm is a Vegan.
5. Which current trend are you sick of?
Again, I have 4 kids. I don't know any trends. Are they still saying YOLO?
6. Which house chore do you hate the most?
Taking out the trash. I think my husband should do it. Yep.
7. What is your most favorite memory from high school?


My (now) husband and I. Homecoming Junior year. 
8. Which do you wash more often - your hair or your jeans?
Hair. I freeze my jeans.
9. What is your favorite flavor of coffee or tea?
I love a cup of Constant Comment with brown sugar and lemon.
10. What is your preferred form of exercise (if any)?
Running on a hot night.
11. What is one beauty care product could you not live without?
Bare Minerals Warmth!

11 Questions for my Leibsters:

1.What is your favorite color?
2. If you could have any kitchen appliance what would it be?
3. What is the song in your head right now? 
4. Cake or pie?
5. Beatles or Stones?
6. Who was your favorite teacher in school?
7. Why was he/she your favorite?
8. If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. What is the best thrift store find you've ever scored?
11. If you could learn to do anything, what would you choose to pick up?

My award winners are:

Peach On Earth 

TurtAndElephant

Dennis and Stephanie

Honorary winner that doesn't need to participate whatsoever, but has a rad blog and you need to read it for your health:

Galanapalooza

Tah Dah!



4 comments:

  1. WOW! i like your new blog layout!! super cool!!
    and that photo of u and Jeffrey is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also nominated you for the award!! http://blog.beatricekamperman.com/2013/01/i-won-award-and-i-may-have-nominatted.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is classic. but it is too adorable and so not embarrassing enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! Thanks. I don't think I'll be bringing back the adorable yellow bleach locks anytime soon. My husband was and is an eternal stud.

      Delete