Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Enter The Knott's Side part 2

Yesterday I told you all that we got Knott's passes. Yeah, yeah, rides and Peanut's gang.
What I didn't tell you was that the best thing inside the park is the Pony Express Outpost, or as I like to call it, The Gross Dead Animal Shit Building.

Untitled

Yes, it is just as it sounds.

Untitled

A school house filled with taxidermy animals, drawers of jarred specimens, wings, claws, live snakes, spiders, toads and mustaches. Oh, and this lady, Spelunker Sue, who has been running the Outpost for a billion years.
Untitled
The lady behind her is classic!

We probably spent an hour and a half in there, just being generally grossed out.Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Because, why not? We are a Knott's family now.

4 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    I've never been to Knott's Berry Farm, but I'm amazed that they have a pickle jar with tape around the lid with dead things in it as a part of an exhibit. :)

    (I found your blog through IROCKSOWHAT a few months ago, and have enjoyed reading your blog.) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I pretty much said the same thing....over and over again in there. And throughout the park. Like, "Why are there feral cats everywhere?" and, "Gee, that smoke shop Indian is sure racist". It ain't Disneyland.

      Delete
  2. I wish I knew about that building before! Next time its on - going to get our dead animals on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best. Try the geode shop, too! Another Knott's gem!

      Delete