Thursday, December 27, 2012

The easiest thing I did this Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season filled with lots of fun family time!
During the holidays, it seems like baking cookies is a daily thing around my home. Funny thing is, decorating cookies is one of my least favorite things to do (time and mess are never in my holiday agenda).
I was so excited when I got this decorating tip from Averie's teacher at her class party.
White Chocolate Icing Bag
Untitled
Put white (or any flavor) of chocolate chips in a zip lock bag

Untitled
dip in hot water to melt
Untitled
snip the corner and you've got a mess-free pastry bag!
It is that easy! Averie's teacher even went a step farther, and made mini bags for each kid in class to decorate a gingerbread man. She just put 4 or 5 chocolate chips in each bag, tied it off and filled a crock pot with the bags to melt in bulk. SO COOL!

Untitled
Mess free and easy. My favorite things.
Untitled

I know I am a little late getting this one out to everyone, but Valentine's cookies are coming up now so I hope this tip comes in handy. 
Happy baking!

5 comments:

  1. great tip!! I will have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I would have never thought of that. (:
    ps. I think your blog rocks and passed the liebster award on to you. (:
    http://tequiladisposition.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have never thought of it either! This is why I hang around elementary school teachers :)
      Thanks for the liebster! I can't wait to, uh, see what it is!
      Cheers!

      Delete
  3. Many thanks greatly with regard to discussing this unique info. I'd certainly such as.



    fifa ultimate team coins
    Cheap Elder Scrolls Online Gold
    fifa coins

    ReplyDelete