Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Family Photos


IMG_8928 Remember that Gymboree post?
Well, I dressed my kids in those cute outfits and we got our Christmas pictures taken!
Jess Craig from IROCKSOWHAT was kind enough (again!) to be my family's personal photographer.
I am so thankful to have talented friends!

Anyways, just look at how great these turned out.

IMG_8860

IMG_8925 copy 2

IMG_8859

Don't worry,  I am saving the best for last........


IMG_8939
Merry Christmas!

THIS PICTURE WINS!
I love my Vinnie so much for this captured moment of face-ness.
Do you have an uncontrollable family picture like this? We should have a link up!

5 comments:

  1. gosh i love that photo so much! but all the photos came out amazing!! and i love your outfit!!!

    murray christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are too cute! Love the third and fourth one :))

    Melissa
    http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so good. I have four boys, so seeing four girls in a pic is blowing my mind. Also, you are seriously one hot Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I stressed about these photos..I have a fear of my legs in pictures.

      Delete