Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fat (er)

Maybe it is all the chocolate chip cookies.
Maybe it is the beer.
Maybe it is the cheese....

Untitled

Or maybe it is the fact that I have been wearing these drawstring shorts and haven't put on real pants in 4 months so how am I to know that I have gained weight?
I blame the shorts.
In any case, I have gained 10 pounds since moving and getting married. So, now I am dieting..Story of my life. I can't seem to get the motivation to work out, and to be honest, the extra 10 lbs has made it so much harder to exercise. I tried on my sports bra, let's just say it isn't very sporty now.
Today is day one.
Hopefully I will make it through day two without caving. I'll let you know.
I know everyone groans and rolls their eyes at my diet excursions, but I have to do the extreme diets because I just don't have the will power to eat like a responsible person. I have to have set, clear limits and lots of them. Otherwise, I WILL eat pastries for every meal. I JUST WILL!

2 comments:

  1. All I got out of this post was: Yummmm, pastries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the force be with you. Dieting during the holidays sucks a goat titty.

    ReplyDelete