Saturday, October 27, 2012

Clutter-- No Mas!

When I have too much stuff in my daily line of vision I get panicky. Bad.
So, I found (thanks Pinterest) a 40 day clutter solution that focuses on a specific area of the home everyday, and the goal is to get rid of 10 items per day. That's 400 things--gone-from your home. I am excited to start this project NOW.
I am not even sure how my home is so full, its like the shiz just appears...right? I'm blameless in this one..

Anyways, go check out
keeperofthehome.org  and get rid of some clutter with me. There's even a handy PDF you can print out and take with you to read on a road trip!!


2 comments:

  1. i needssss to try this so baddd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I get rid of clutter is to put it in a box and send it to your house.

    ReplyDelete