Friday, September 28, 2012

IN YOUR FACE, JEFFREY

So, you know those KOHL'S coupons that come in the mail for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more? 
Well, I hope you readers are using them...Because if you aren't, I am SERIOUSLY SAD FOR YOU!
Every time one comes in the mail my heart beats like it did Christmas morning, 1995, when my mom finally got me a pair of Adidas (FYI that was a really big deal. Sambas, dude!).
Yesterday, I used my coupon and scored this fabulous bath mat (and a coordinating towel) for THREE PENNIES. Yes, you read that correctly. $.03. I officially rule.

Untitled
Actually, I rule even more..Remember, I purchased a towel in addition to this mat, so really, I spent a penny and a half.
 BOOYAH.


Wait... why the post title, Julie? 

Welp, when I asked my husband if I could buy a rug for the bathroom downstairs and he answered, "Sure, if it is less than $5.00", I assumed I would have to hit up La Tienda de Segunda down the street to search for a somewhat decent USED BATHMAT (?!?!??!) (gross-a-roo) (holding back vomit at the thought of a hairy, wet, naked man standing on said used bathmat).
So, IN YOUR FACE JEFFREY! I WON. Besos if you read this, dear.

3 comments:

  1. I get crap in the mail from Kohl's all the time, and I always throw it away without even looking. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A FOOL!!! (also, that is a really cool bath mat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never get coupons like that....and we have a kohl's super close to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WINNING!!! DUDE. TEACH ME THE COUPONING WAYSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete