Sunday, August 26, 2012

So, tomorrow is the first day of school for 3 of my 4 kids. To me, this means:
-Cleaner house
-Time to work out
-Time to properly grocery shop (we have eaten whatever is the CLOSEST to the entrance, exit and checkout of the market...grocery trips just don't happen with the herd)
-HOMEWORK BATTLES
"Averie, today is the last day of summer!" mwahahahaha

Averie is pretty good about homework, but V is...Oh man... the homework fights.. just..SUCK!!!! She doesn't respond to bribery or rewards or threats or anything to get her to complete those assignments sans teeth pulling. Any trick to get her to complete a page expires after that page and she moans at the thought of doing any other work.
My favorite V homework excuse is, "I just CAAAAAAAANNNNNNN'T".
She is just like me. My daughter from anudder mudder.
So, here's to another school year and here's to going into battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment