Sunday, August 5, 2012

HAMDOWN 2012


Yesterday, we mixed things up and went to the Children's Museum in La Habra for free first Saturday, where Bel chewed on a piece of ham for and hour and 15 minutes. Naturally, I instagrammed the whole incident, because it was disgusting and will serve me well in the future (Bel's first date, prom, etc). Don't think I didn't try to get her to swallow, or chew, or just do something other than mash it around in her mouth, because, I did! I begged, pleaded and even did the stearn "in your face mom whisper". But, like the realist I am, I came to grips that she was going to win this battle and let her be nasty with her Pork Pâté. 
#hamdown2012
Grossaroo!
When she finally decided the time had come to swallow her food, she let me know.

Oh, and the other kids did some stuff. Whatevs.





2 comments:

  1. my oldest son used to do that with bacon. one day he had a slice resting in his mouth for the better portion of the morning. it was nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will find her some bacon gum.

    ReplyDelete