Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Family Time!

OMBEACH!

I went to go pick up my daughter from Utah this week and today we had our first family day. Jeffrey was home, we had the kids and we took everyone to the beach.

Her face is priceless
After the sand, we went to the fish market and got my non-fish eater to not only poke and prod fishies, but to actually eat some parrot fish.

I have never eaten at the fish market; it was a cool experience. We ate at The Crusty Crab. No joke! You pick your whole fish, tell the seller how you want it cooked, and they cook it for you.
We ate right on the docks and got to watch the fishing boats come in and out. Everytime a boat came in, all the focas would appear out of the water to be friendly. The kids got a big kick out of it.
 V named this foca "Sealy". She is SOOO creative.

I love my family. We rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment