Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cleanliness is next to...

I kid you not, this is her favorite activity. I effing love this child.

6 people in 1000 square feet. 4 dirty kids and a husband who comes home covered in dust and wood shavings, or grease and brake fluid, or paint and wood stain. 84 tooth brushing sessions, 42 showers taken, 120 nails clipped, 84 ears cleaned and a million bathroom breaks taken per week.
Needless to say, I work VERY HARD to keep our bathrooms moderately sanitary. 



Thankfully, God gave me one child who despises soap scum as much as I do. To let Bugs help out I have started to use kid safe cleaning alternatives. Vinegar and water "sprayeeee spray" and baking soda "scrubie scrub" seem to cut the "scummie scum" in the "tubbie tub" well enough for regular use!
Does anyone else have kid cleaning tips? My other 3 aren't too fond of chores... sigh.

Notice the crap on the floor and the child who is supposed to be picking it up. Cleaning is not her forte. 


No comments:

Post a Comment