Saturday, August 4, 2012

Blocked Out


We have Disneyland passes because it is really cheap for Southern California residents to go. We like to go at least once a week for a few hours to hit up a ride or two and poop the kids out. In fact, Jeffrey and I have had passes since we were kids and it is where we met as teens. D-Land is kind of our thing. Well, Cars Land opened up at California Adventure and our passes are "Blocked Out" until August 20, and have been since July. So, we have to find other things to do around home.
It's almost as good as the Tea Cups!
The worst part, I think, is that I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND TOO! I would like to hit up The Magic Kingdom just as much, or maybe more than the the kids! It seems like the last week has dragged by as we have been in a rut. Wake up, make pancakes, shower, dress, do hair, go to the park for two hours, maybe run an errand, nap at home, movie time, sidewalk chalk and wait for Papi. Papi gets home, I make dinner, we go do something lame for an hour and then it's bed. Boom. That's it. 
So, here's to 8/20 as I patiently wait to get my Disney on, and try a little harder to pass the time in a funner way than is pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment