Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Birthday Yo.

Went on the water ride.
 We NEVER let the kids go on the water rides because they just bitch about being wet. hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha suckers.
I was so grateful to my husband for taking the day off and spending my birthday with me. The best part? Disneyland with NO KIDS! If there is one thing my seester, La Yen, has taught me is that Disneyland is best enjoyed without the off spring. Don't get me wrong, I cherish the memories I have of my daughter seeing Mickey for the first time, but FOR SERIO--I want to go on Tower of Terror. I want to go on something that is NOT Small World, or something that is not waiting in line to touch a princess. 

Yes, I am a jerk. I checked out Cars Land before taking my kids there..Because I have no desire to go on the Larry the Cable Guy ride. Or wait in line BEHIND someone who is dressed like Larry the Cable Guy to take a photo with his automotive likeness. I just don't.









No comments:

Post a Comment