Saturday, June 9, 2012

New routine: Morning

Basically, I get up at 5:15 am to make Jeffrey breakfast. He has to leave at 5:30 am everyday, and appreciates a hot meal. I made his lunch last night, it's in a cooler ready to go. The kids will wake between 6 and 7 am, so while making his food I go ahead and prepare something for everyone and keep it warm. Usually pancakes. I am sneaking in a cup of tea right now (the coffee maker is still packed) and will hop in the shower in a second. Just thought I'd muse at how different life is this week as opposed to last week and how quickly I've adapted to this new schedule. I'm loving my new life here, but I'm still missing my daughter. I get to Skype with her today and I cannot wait, and neither can the other kids. They all adore each other; I am truly blessed with a wonderful family.



No comments:

Post a Comment