Monday, June 4, 2012

New life... Day 2

I'm here in CA now. With my new (almost) husband and his children. Averie is having her summer vacation with her dad, and I am torn apart inside. This is harder than I thought.
I'm so emotional, and I miss her so much. She is such a beautiful and genuine little soul. I've talked to her a couple times a day so far, but my heart is completely breaking already. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but, I don't want to get used to her being gone, either. I want that ache and I want to feel that longing for my daughter. And in a month when I see her, I want to feel the complete-ness of my family for the first time. And savor it, because I will truly be the luckiest person on earth when we are all together.
Until then, I will cope..and cherish the kids and partner I do have around. Because it is all I can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment