Thursday, April 12, 2012

Holy shit! I'm moving!

I looked at a calendar today and realized that April is almost done. YES DONE. In my mind it is almost over, because this week is pretty much through, next week I have 3 days off so the workweek will fly by, which leaves one more week after that. Whew! Time goes by fast in my world.
I am moving the end of May. 
I am a moving freak.
I am a control freak.
I will probably start packing next week. 
Because I am a control freak. 
I actually love packing and unpacking. I am neat, and thorough and organized. No mystery shit boxes here, baby! My favorite thing about moving is the day BEFORE you unpack and you just have nothing in the apartment. Everything is empty, you're sitting Indian (can we still call it that) style, eating a shitty pizza on a paper plate envisioning where your crap is going to go and how you are going to make this box with bars on the windows your home. 
I have been lucky to land some awesome apartments. Only one actually had bars on the windows.


1 comment:

  1. aaaah! i can't wait! and i hate moving. and i pack lots of mystery shit boxes. i'm cringing at the thought of unpacking our stuff.

    ReplyDelete