Julie's frugal tips and magic tricks!
- Turn the continental breakfast at the motel I may (or may not) be staying at, into food for the whole weekend!**Those, muffins, apples, hard boiled eggs and bagels with the PBn'J packs go a long way...in my purse. Which is actually a backpack that is full of food now!
- ..The coupons for BOGO free 8x10's at Walgreens (limit one per person per transaction) into each of my 4 children purchasing prints, even the two year old.
- ..The laundry detergent samples rubber banded to the full sized tubs at Walmart into 15 loads worth of detergent. Ya can't steal free samples, people.
- Did you know I have two children under the age of two? Did you know that children under the age of two get into Disneyland for free? Go ahead, ask for their birth certificates.
- I WILL rip out every desirable coupon, perfume sample or recipe in every waiting room magazine. Guaranteed.
- Watch me throw my hands up and smile while my kids take handful of pizza bagel samples from the girl at COSTCO. Just watch me.
|My kids can play with all the toys they want at the 99 cent store, |
for as long as we are inside the 99 cent store.