Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Paper Mama Self Portrait Challenge


Obsessing over…
The love of my life..Always over him. 
Working on…
Reorganizing my house, starting with all those JUNK DRAWERS! My, how they go from tidy drawers that serve purposes, to havens for: random USB cords, sharpies, bobbins, sunglasses..lipgloss!-ALL of my drawers have these items in them, in multiples.
Thinking about… 
How great it would be to pick up and move tomorrow. I am missing my life that hasn't even started yet. Missing my family that isn't here, and missing what could and should be. 
Anticipating…
My wedding! Blah blah..wedding..mushy stuff..blah, blah. It's all I'm going to talk about until it happens, folks!
Listening to…
Shakira, La Tortura. My "lets get pumped and love life music", everytime.
Eating…
Homemade bread with honey butter.


Wishing…
It was warm already! I need to feel the sun shine on my skin, ride my bike somewhere and see some green grass. Winter is a jerk. 

1 comment: