Sunday, January 8, 2012

Catch up!

Phew, so the holidays are officially over. I can't believe the last time I posted was 12/25 (not a great day for me).
Holidays are rough for me. I live here (Utah) alone, my family is, more or less, in California. When I was married to my ex husband, I pretty much mooched off his family. When there were get-to-gethers, I was was the one that pushed him to go chill with his fam. Divorce changed all that, and so when the holidays come around, I spend them solo. It sucks. It hurts.
BUT,
I am lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend who makes time to come and see me whenever he can. He had to work the week after Christmas, but came out the weekend of New Years to celebrate with me. It meant a lot to have some holiday cheer and to see the girls, whom I adore. We made plans to go to the zoo with the kids but the holiday hours cut the day in half. Instead, we went to Temple Square and the Museum of Church History. It was fun.





At the museum..Pulling Hand Carts!
Jeffrey got Av a camera...I'll post those pics next time.
The Zhu Zhu's were a hit..It was a Zhu and Squinkie Xmas
The kids checking out their loot.











No comments:

Post a Comment