Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thinking about the next 365

So Christmas is pretty much done, and the next year is almost here..What am I going to change?
My living situation.
My body.
My language.
My attitude.

My living situation:
I live in a great apartment, great area and great neighbors...it is also really far from my work and Averie's school. In fact, I drive an extra 30 miles a day just to take her to school! Not to mention, I drive about 70 miles round trip for work. In the volvo. The volvo that was made in 1989. That likes to eat gas.
Also, I am lonely. I don't have any friends nearby. No family around, either. My Grandpa lives about 80 miles north of me, and I have an uncle in South Salt Lake, but we aren't too close. All in all, something NEEDS to change, for my sanity's sake!

My body:
Yeah, I lost a lot of weight this year. I am proud and glad to be thinner, but ready to take it to the next level. I have flip flopped my eating habits from non-fat high sugar, lots of grain to higher fat, lower sugar and no grain to try and build some muscle and healthy fat stores (boobs and bumbum, please!). Over the summer I tried the INSANITY workout and lasted for about a month, but saw the beginnings of some crazy results. I will pick that program back up as of 1/1.

My language:
I really want to become proficient in Spanish. I have Rosetta Stone..do I use it regularly? No. Resuming learning, pronto!

My attitude:
I WILL STOP BEING A WHINY VICTIM.
I am blessed, I am lucky and I need to be thankful for what I have.

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment